To change the password on your Recorded Future user account:
- Log into Recorded Future.
- Open the account drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Select the User Settings menu option.
- You will find the change password form in this User Settings page.
- Enter the new password for your account and save your settings.
Before accepting the new password, Recorded Future checks its strength and validates that the new password meets the password length requirement specified for your Recorded Future deployment.
You can also reset a forgotten password on your Recorded Future user account.
- Open the login page and click on the Forgot your password? link.
- Enter the email address for your Recorded Future user account.
- Look for an email with instructions for resetting your password.
- Follow the instructions in this email to reset your password.
If you don't receive this email, please check your spam filter or folder, and double check the email address that you have entered in the password reset form. For security reasons, the form does not present an error message if the email address is not linked to any user account. And for further help, please submit a ticket.