While we take strong measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your information, it is extremely important that you also recognize and do your part. We realize you know all of this already but it is our job to remind you!
You play a role in protecting the security of your personal information. In addition to following safe computing practices, here are some other best practices that can help you keep your information secure.
- Stay informed and follow any new security practices that may emerge over time.
- Protect Passwords. Be sure who you're dealing with and don't give out your personal information freely.
- Notify Recorded Future of any phishing or odd emails regarding our service.
- Don't respond to unsolicited emails that request personal information such as passwords.
- Never leave your computer unattended at work (the workplace is a common place for theft).
- Don't email confidential information such as passwords.
- Do not leave personal information lying around.