Recorded Future’s mission is to empower our customers to defend their organizations against threats at the speed and scale of the internet.
While Recorded Future seeks to serve as broad a range of organizations as possible, while abiding by all applicable export-control and other regulations, there are certain limits that are imposed on the use of our service.
Recorded Future prohibits:
- Illegal Activities: The use of any of its services for any unlawful purpose or in furtherance of any illegal activities.
- Discrimination: The use of any of its services to perform targeted collection on the basis of protected characteristics such as race, sex or gender, sexual-orientation, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, disability status, marital status, or genetic information.
- Physical or Financial Harm: The use of any of its services for causing any physical or financial harm to any other individual or entity. This includes, but is not limited to, facilitating unauthorized access to protected systems, or damaging infrastructure.
- Misuse of Financial or PII Data: The use of any of its services for fraud, theft, misappropriation of data, or otherwise misuse financial, personal, or other sensitive information.
- Harassment or Stalking: The use of any of its services to harass or stalk any individual as detailed by MGL Ch. 265 §43 and 43A, and other applicable laws.
- Obscenity, Pornography, or Sexually Explicit Material: The use of any of its services to improperly access or view obscene, pornographic, or otherwise sexually explicit material.
- Extortion: The use of any of its services to engage in blackmail, extortion, or for otherwise inappropriate purposes.
- Copyright Infringement: The use of any of its services to violate copyright, or any other applicable intellectual property law.